Bicycle Accident Claims
All cyclists understand there are many reasons why they might be injured. We have all had near misses with vehicles passing too close or pulling out in front of us. However, when one of those near misses turns into a collision with you, causing injury, you need specialist help. The Legal Oracle can provide that help and put you in touch with the right solicitor to advise you whether you can make a claim and if so, how you make a claim.
Types Of Cycling Accidents
There are many reasons that a cycling accident can lead to injury and a compensation claim. The most common ones that our solicitors at The Legal Oracle see include the following :-
- Vehicles pulling out in front of cyclists. This is one of the more common types of cycling accident and happens far too regularly. Other vehicle drivers simply do not see the bicycle, pull out in front of it and can cause severe injury.
- Overtaking stationary traffic. Another regular cause of injury to cyclists is when you are overtaking a stationary queue of traffic and someone pulls out into the side of you, often causing you to dismount from your bicycle and collide with a car or even go over the top of it.
- Long vehicles (HGV Accidents etc). Long vehicles can be particularly dangerous to cyclists when turning to their nearside. If they fail to see you in their mirror they can quite literally wipe you out. Unfortunately, these can lead to very severe head or spinal injuries. Our solicitors can help you.
- Parked vehicles opening doors etc. We have all seen near misses or been involved in these types of accidents. The motorist does not look in their rear view mirror, opens the door of the stationary vehicle just as the cyclist is passing.
Whatever the nature of your cycling accident injury, we have specialist solicitors ready and waiting to help you.
When Can I Make A Bicycle Accident Claim?
The general rule is that you have three years from the date of the accident to make a claim for compensation. However, this period can be extended in certain circumstances. Our solicitors will be able to advise you. The most common occasion when the period is extended is for people under the age of 18 when the date is extended to three years from the date of their 18th birthday.
Why Choose The Legal Oracle For Your Cycling Accident Claim?
All our solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:-
- Before they can start working for you, they are interviewed by our managing director. He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills needed, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask The Legal Oracle to help you find the right solicitor.
Make A Quick Cycling Accident Enquiry
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of The Legal Oracle solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Trawl The High Street Trying To Find The Right Solicitor When We Have Already Done It For You?
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
With The Legal Oracle, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service. For instant help, call us free now on 0800 142 2775.
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.