Birth Injury Claim Including Third And Fourth Degree Tears
Having a baby is one of the most momentous times of your life but if you have suffered complications before, during or shortly after the birth of your baby this can be an extremely distressing and worrying time for you and your family. Your immediate concerns will be ensuring the safety and recovery of you and your baby but you may soon begin to wonder whether you are entitled to claim compensation.
At this stressful and highly emotional time The Legal Oracle can quickly put you in touch with expert solicitors who specialise in birth injury claims. Our solicitors will try to alleviate some of your worry by talking you through your options and advising you whether you have a good chance of success in pursuing a claim for compensation. The Legal Oracle service for you is without charge and without obligation.
Injuries that can occur before, during or shortly after birth include:
- Skin irritation;
- Fractured bones;
- Nerve damage;
- Cerebral palsy;
- Umbilical cord problems;
- Ruptured placenta;
- Brachial plexus injury;
- Injuries to the mother during childbirth;
- Mother or infant death.
As well as making a claim for the pain and suffering that has been endured you may also be able to make a claim for any treatment, medical assistance and additional care that is required now and in the future.
The Cost Of Making A Claim
The Legal Oracle does not charge you for using our service and all initial enquiries with our Solicitors are also free of charge, so rest assured, this initial step of making an enquiry will not cost you anything.
Once one of our Solicitors has assessed the merits of your enquiry they will make a judgement on the likely chances of bringing a successful claim and if the prospects are good, they will normally offer to take your case on a No Win No Fee basis. NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct up to a maximum of 25% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
How Long Do You Have To Make A Claim?
If a claim is being made for an infant that has been injured during the course of childbirth, then they (or the person claiming on their behalf) have until their 21st birthday to make a claim. However, it is usually most beneficial to you, the Claimant, to take steps to claim for compensation as soon as you become aware that you may be entitled to do so.
Why Choose The Legal Oracle For Your Birth Injury Claim?
All our solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:-
- Before they can start working for you, they are interviewed by our managing director. He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills needed, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask The Legal Oracle to help you find the right solicitor.
Make A Quick Birth Injury Enquiry
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of The Legal Oracle solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Trawl The High Street Trying To Find The Right Solicitor When We Have Already Done It For You?
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
With The Legal Oracle, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service. For instant help, call us free now on 0800 142 2775.
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.