Child Road Accidents
If your child has been injured in a car accident, once you have dealt with their immediate need for treatment and reassurance, and have taken the details of the other driver and any witnesses to the accident, you may wonder whether you are able to make a claim on behalf of your child. How much compensation will your child receive? What should you do?
The Legal Oracle solicitors can answer all of these questions and provide you with the advice that you need immediately and without cost.
Children Road Accidents
Common causes of injury as a result of children road accidents include the following:
- A collision resulting in injury to the child due to a faulty or incorrectly fitted car seat;
- The vehicle the child is travelling in being struck from behind by another vehicle;
- The vehicle the child is travelling in being struck in the side (especially the side on which the child is sitting) by another vehicle;
- A head on collision involving the vehicle the child is travelling in resulting in injury to the child.
Whatever the nature of your child road accident we are confident that The Legal Oracle has the best solicitors to help you now. Our service to you is completely free of charge as detailed below.
Your Child’s Injury Claim
Whatever the nature of your child’s injuries they will be fully assessed by a medical expert and provided with the appropriate medical treatment. If your solicitor can prove that another driver was at fault for your accident then you will be entitled to claim compensation on behalf of your child for the pain and suffering that they have experienced as a result of the accident. This is called their claim for general damages and is often the most significant part of the claim. However, in addition to this amount you can also claim for their losses and expenses as detailed below.
Your Child's Losses And Expenses
You will be able to claim compensation on behalf of your child for all losses and expenses which may include the following items :
- Any lost earnings incurred by the parent/carer for having to take time off work to look after the injured child ;
- Medical expenses;
- Private medical treatment;
- Additional transport costs;
- All other expenses incurred as a direct result of the accident.
Our Service For You
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means they should be able to help you with your child road accident claim, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor to help you with your injury claim?
With The Legal Oracle, you do not need to worry. We have carried out the pre-approval and ensured that not only are The Legal Oracle solicitors efficient and confident in their specialist areas of law, but they also provide a friendly and helpful service.
The Cost Of Our Service To You
The Legal Oracle does not charge you for using our service and all initial enquiries with our Solicitors are also free of charge, so rest assured, this initial step of making an enquiry will not cost you anything.
Once one of our Solicitors has assessed the merits of your enquiry they will make a judgement on the likely chances of bringing a successful claim and if the prospects are good, they will normally offer to take your case on a No Win No Fee basis. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
Why Choose The Legal Oracle For Your Child Road Accident Injury Claim?
All our solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:-
- Before they can start working with us and for you, they are individually interviewed by our managing director, who is able to assess whether they have the legal skills, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the confidence to believe in the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask The Legal Oracle to help you find the right solicitor.
Make A Quick Road Accident Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of The Legal Oracle solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Spend Time Trying to Find the Right Solicitor when We Have Already Done It for You?
How do you know which solicitor will provide you with the best service? While you can assume that solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
The Legal Oracle take the worry out of the search. We have done the pre-approval for you, ensuring that The Legal Oracle solicitors provide highly efficient, specialist expertise, complete competence and a friendly and helpful service. Call us free now on 0800 142 2775.
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.