If you are a the driver of a motorbike who has been injured in an accident, when you have dealt with your initial need for treatment and have obtained full details of the driver and vehicle that has caused your injuries (and details of any witnesses), you may wonder whether you are able to make a claim. How much compensation will you receive? What should you do?
The Legal Oracle solicitors can answer all of these questions and provide you with the advice that you need immediately and without cost.
Common causes of injury as a result of a motorbike accident include the following:
- Vehicles failing to spot a motorbike when pulling out of a junction;
- Vehicles overtaking one another without checking their mirrors to look for motorbikes;
- Driver of a vehicle opening the car door into the path of a motorcyclist;
- Motorbike colliding with a pothole or debris in the road.
Whatever the nature of your motorbike accident we are confident that The Legal Oracle has the best solicitors to help you now. Our service to you is completely free of charge as detailed below.
Your Injury Claim
Whatever the nature of your injuries you will be fully assessed by a medical expert and provided with the appropriate medical treatment. If your solicitor can prove that another driver was at fault for your accident then you will be entitled to claim compensation for the pain and suffering that you have experienced as a result of the accident. This is called your claim for your general damages and is often the most significant part of the claim. However, in addition to this amount you can also claim for your losses and expenses as detailed below.
Your Losses And Expenses
You will be able to claim compensation for all of your losses and expenses which may include the following items:
- Any lost earnings as a result of the accident;
- Lost overtime;
- Medical expenses;
- Private medical treatment;
- Additional transport costs;
- All other expenses incurred as a direct result of the accident.
Our Service For You
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means they should be able to help you with your motorbike accident claim, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor to help you with your injury claim?
With The Legal Oracle, you do not need to worry. We have carried out the pre-approval and ensured that not only are The Legal Oracle solicitors efficient and confident in their specialist areas of law, but they also provide a friendly and helpful service.
The Cost Of Our Service To You
The Legal Oracle does not charge you for using our service and all initial enquiries with our Solicitors are also free of charge, so rest assured, this initial step of making an enquiry will not cost you anything.
Once one of our Solicitors has assessed the merits of your enquiry they will make a judgement on the likely chances of bringing a successful claim and if the prospects are good, they will normally offer to take your case on a No Win No Fee basis. NOTE: If your case is successful your Solicitor will deduct up to a maximum of 25% of your final settlement or compensation award as payment for their fees. You can find out more about No Win No Fee arrangements and the potential costs that can be incurred by clicking here.
Why Choose The Legal Oracle For Your Motorbike Accident Injury Claim?
The Legal Oracle solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:-
- Before they can start working with us and for you, they are individually interviewed by our managing director, who is able to assess whether they have the legal skills, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the confidence to believe in the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask The Legal Oracle to help you find the right solicitor.
Make A Quick Motorbike Accident Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of The Legal Oracle solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Spend Time Trying to Find the Right Solicitor when We Have Already Done It for You?
How do you know which solicitor will provide you with the best service? While you can assume that solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
The Legal Oracle take the worry out of the search. We have done the pre-approval for you, ensuring that The Legal Oracle solicitors provide highly efficient, specialist expertise, complete competence and a friendly and helpful service. Call us free now on 0800 142 2775.
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.