If you are a pedestrian who has been injured in an accident, when you have dealt with your initial need for treatment and have obtained full details of the driver and vehicle that has caused your injuries (and details of any witnesses), you may wonder whether you are able to make a claim. How much compensation will you receive? What should you do?
The Legal Oracle solicitors can answer all of these questions and provide you with the advice that you need immediately and without cost.
Types Of Pedestrian Accidents
Common causes of injury as a result of a pedestrian accident include the following:
- Vehicles failing to stop in time or at all when a pedestrian is crossing at a zebra crossing, or at any other type of pedestrian crossing;
- Vehicles mounting the pavement and colliding with a pedestrian;
- Pedestrian being hit by a vehicle as a result of the pedestrian having to walk on the side of the road where there is no pavement;
- Pedestrian being hit by a drunk driver.
Whatever the nature of your pedestrian accident we are confident that The Legal Oracle has the best solicitors to help you now. Our service to you is completely free of charge as detailed below.
Your Injury Claim
Whatever the nature of your injuries you will be fully assessed by a medical expert and provided with the appropriate medical treatment. If your solicitor can prove that another driver was at fault for your accident then you will be entitled to claim compensation for the pain and suffering that you have experienced as a result of the accident. This is called your claim for your general damages and is often the most significant part of the claim. However, in addition to this amount you can also claim for your losses and expenses as detailed below.
Your Losses And Expenses
You will be able to claim compensation for all of your losses and expenses which may include the following items:
- Any lost earnings as a result of the accident;
- Lost overtime;
- Medical expenses;
- Private medical treatment;
- Additional transport costs;
- All other expenses incurred as a direct result of the accident.
Our Service For You
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means they should be able to help you with your pedestrian accident claim, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor to help you with your injury claim?
With The Legal Oracle, you do not need to worry. We have carried out the pre-approval and ensured that not only are The Legal Oracle solicitors efficient and confident in their specialist areas of law, but they also provide a friendly and helpful service.
The Cost Of Our Service To You
The cost of our service for you is completely free of charge. Our solicitor members see us as a finding tool to help them locate excellent new clients just like you. Therefore, they pay a membership fee to be a part of The Legal Oracle. However, that membership fee is not passed on to you in any way, shape or form and does not deteriorate from the level of customer service that you can expect. If a solicitor does not constantly meet the high levels of customer service that our customers demand and deserve they will be removed from The Legal Oracle scheme.
In addition to The Legal Oracle not making a charge for our connection service for a specialist solicitor, our solicitors will speak with you free of charge and explain your legal rights and all funding options to you.
Why Choose The Legal Oracle For Your Pedestrian Accident Injury Claim?
All our solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:-
- Before they can start working with us and for you, they are individually interviewed by our managing director, who is able to assess whether they have the legal skills, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the confidence to believe in the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask The Legal Oracle to help you find the right solicitor.
Make A Quick Pedestrian Accident Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of The Legal Oracle solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Spend Time Trying to Find the Right Solicitor when We Have Already Done It for You?
How do you know which solicitor will provide you with the best service? While you can assume that solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
The Legal Oracle take the worry out of the search. We have done the pre-approval for you, ensuring that The Legal Oracle solicitors provide highly efficient, specialist expertise, complete competence and a friendly and helpful service. Call us free now on 0800 142 2775.
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.