Whiplash Symptoms And Treatment
What Are The Common Symptoms Of Whiplash Injury And What Should You Do If You Are Displaying Whiplash Injury Symptoms?
Find Out All You Need To Know About Symptoms Of Whiplash Injury
If you have sustained a whiplash injury as a result of a road accident, you might be wondering what the common symptoms of a whiplash injury are so that you can decide whether you have suffered a whiplash injury and also what treatment will be available for you. We will look at each of these aspects of whiplash injury symptoms in this article.
The first thing is to decide whether you have actually sustained a whiplash injury. Look out for the following symptoms of whiplash injury including:
- neck pain
- shoulder pain
- back pain
- dizziness or sickness.
All of these symptoms are common whiplash injury symptoms. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms of whiplash injury you should attend your general practitioner or a doctor at the local Accident and Emergency department. They will carry out a full assessment of your neck pain and they will be able to confirm whether you are displaying whiplash symptoms. You will then be given a prognosis and advised what treatment will be beneficial to improve your whiplash injury.
Treatment For Whiplash
There are a variety of methods of treatment for your whiplash injury. Whereas it used to be common practice to recommend the wearing of a neck collar to prevent the movement of your neck, it is now normally the case that you would be advised to keep your neck as mobile as possible to speed its recovery.
You might also be advised to take anti inflammatory tablets to reduce swelling in the neck area. If you have severe pain immediately after the accident you might find that an ice pack to the painfull area can reduce the amount of pain and swelling.
Other forms of whiplash treatment can include more physical treatments such as physiotherapy, chiropractic treatment or even osteopathic treatment. All of these forms of whiplash treatment can reduce your pain and suffering and lead to a much quicker and possibly a fuller recovery from the whiplash injury. Therefore, it is worth looking at all possible forms of treatment if you have sustained a whiplash injury.
Taking Action Now Will Increase Your Chances Of Success
If you have suffered a whiplash injury please contact us immediately. The longer the period you leave before taking action, the less the chance of the success of your whiplash compensation claim. This is due to the evidence required to connect the chain of events to prove that your injury was caused by the accident in question. Delay really can be fatal to your chances of success, so please contact us now and let us take care of you and your whiplash claim.
Only The Legal Oracle Can Make You This Promise
- Approachable Solicitors - Our solicitors are friendly, approachable and are all recognised accident claim experts.
- No Hidden Costs – Unlike many of our competitors, The Legal Oracle’s service is completely free for you to use. You can speak with one of our solicitors who will explain their service and any costs payable. You can then decide whether to ask for their help or not, but there are no charges to that point providing you with peace of mind.
- Guaranteed Peace Of Mind – We monitor customer feedback at the end of every claim to ensure you receive a fantastic service.
Why You Must Act Now
If you have suffered a whiplash injury please contact us immediately. Failure to do so could cause your claim to fail or significantly reduce the chances of success for two reasons:
- The longer the period you leave before taking action, the less the chance of the success of your claim for whiplash. This is due to the evidence required to connect the chain of events to prove that your whiplash injury was caused by the accident in question.
- The Legal Oracle whiplash claim specialists can only look after a set number of people who have been injured. This is because they aim to provide the highest standards of service and can only do this if they limit the number of people that they help. To give you the best chance of being helped by one of our solicitors get in touch with us immediately or we may not be able to help you.
Delay really can be fatal to your chances for a successful whiplash injury compensation claim, so please contact us now and let us take care of you and your whiplash claim.
What Happens Next?
You will be contacted by one of our specialist whiplash claim solicitors. They will explain whether they are able to help you with your whiplash claim. If they can, they will then take care of everything else for you. Being specialists, they know that you have already had enough stress following your accident, so they will make the whole process as simple as possible for you from that moment onwards.
This will include completing paperwork for you, arranging free replacement car hire and medical treatment, and generally taking really good care of you.
Make A Quick Road Accident Enquiry
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of The Legal Oracle solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Share This Article With:
Why Spend Time Trying to Find the Right Solicitor when We Have Already Done It for You?
How do you know which solicitor will provide you with the best service? While you can assume that solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
The Legal Oracle take the worry out of the search. We have done the pre-approval for you, ensuring that The Legal Oracle solicitors provide highly efficient, specialist expertise, complete competence and a friendly and helpful service. Call us free now on 0800 142 2775.
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.