Whiplash Treatment Guide
What are the symptoms of whiplash? How can you be certain that you are displaying signs of whiplash injuries and how can you make a whiplash injury claim? Read on to find out the answer to this and many more questions.
Find Out All You Need To Know About Symptoms Of Whiplash And Treatment For Whiplash
If you have been involved in a car accident and are suffering a neck, shoulder or back injury, how can you be sure that you are displaying symptoms of whiplash? The first thing to examine are the circumstances of the accident. Whiplash injuries are usually sustained (although not always) when your vehicle is hit from behind, often whilst stationary. Your body is pushed forwards and backwards several times during the impact of the accident and in the process your neck is over stretched, first forwards and then backwards. It is this over stretching that causes the pain. If this has happened to you it is more likely than not that you are suffering from whiplash injuries, but to confirm this you should look at the common symptoms of whiplash.
Common Symptoms Of Whiplash
The most common symptoms of whiplash include:
- Neck pain
- Back and shoulder pain
- Pins and needles in your arms
- Dizziness and giddiness
- General disorientation
If you are displaying some or all of these symptoms of whiplash you are likely to be suffering from whiplash injuries, and could be entitled to make a whiplash injury claim.
Making A Whiplash Injury Claim
The next question is to find out how to make a whiplash injury claim. Thankfully, we can help you with this. Our specialist whiplash injury claim assessments offer completely free initial assessments. They will discuss your accident with you, advise you what action you can take and how much compensation you are likely to receive for your whiplash injury claim, and they will even take care of all of the paperwork for you. We believe that you have suffered enough already, so we want to take good care of you from now on! Our solicitors can also arrange for a replacement vehicle for you at no cost, private medical treatment for you and will ensure that you receive the maximum compensation available for your whiplash injury claim.
Remember Only The Legal Oracle Can Make You This Promise
- Approachable Solicitors - Our solicitors are friendly, approachable and are all recognised accident claim experts.
- No Hidden Costs – Unlike many of our competitors, The Legal Oracle’s service is completely free for you to use. You can speak with one of our solicitors who will explain their service and any costs payable. You can then decide whether to ask for their help or not, but there are no charges to that point providing you with peace of mind.
- Guaranteed Peace Of Mind – We monitor customer feedback at the end of every claim to ensure you receive a fantastic service.
Why You Must Act Now
If you have suffered a whiplash injury please contact us immediately. Failure to do so could cause your claim to fail or significantly reduce the chances of success for two reasons:
- The longer the period you leave before taking action, the less the chance of the success of your claim for whiplash. This is due to the evidence required to connect the chain of events to prove that your whiplash injury was caused by the accident in question.
- The Legal Oracle whiplash claim specialists can only look after a set number of people who have been injured. This is because they aim to provide the highest standards of service and can only do this if they limit the number of people that they help. To give you the best chance of being helped by one of our solicitors get in touch with us immediately or we may not be able to help you.
Delay really can be fatal to your chances for a successful whiplash injury compensation claim, so please contact us now and let us take care of you and your whiplash claim.
What Happens Next?
You will be contacted by one of our specialist whiplash claim solicitors. They will explain whether they are able to help you with your whiplash claim. If they can, they will then take care of everything else for you. Being specialists, they know that you have already had enough stress following your accident, so they will make the whole process as simple as possible for you from that moment onwards.
This will include completing paperwork for you, arranging free replacement car hire and medical treatment, and generally taking really good care of you.
How The Legal Oracle Can Help You With Your Personal Injury Whiplash Claim
Our service to you is completely free of charge. We match you with specially selected, expert whiplash claim solicitors. Our service for you includes the following:-
- Pre-vetted specialist accident claim solicitors
- Private medical treatment to speed your recovery
- No charge from us for our service to you
Make A Quick Road Accident Enquiry
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of The Legal Oracle solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Spend Time Trying to Find the Right Solicitor when We Have Already Done It for You?
How do you know which solicitor will provide you with the best service? While you can assume that solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
The Legal Oracle take the worry out of the search. We have done the pre-approval for you, ensuring that The Legal Oracle solicitors provide highly efficient, specialist expertise, complete competence and a friendly and helpful service. Call us free now on 0800 142 2775.
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.