Self-Employed – Accident At Work
If you are self-employed and have been injured in the cause of your work you may be wondering whether you are able to make a claim for compensation and, if so, who to make the claim against. If you are a self-employed contractor the company or firm you are working for have a duty to ensure that you are guarded against work related risks by carrying out full and proper risk assessments of your working environment and the equipment you are working with.
However, if you simply run your own business and have been injured in the cause of your work you should have an insurance policy in place to protect you and your business in the event that you are unable to work resulting in lost earnings. If you run a limited company it is compulsory that you have employers’ liability insurance so that if any sub-contractors or any other staff you employ are injured in the cause of their work for you the insurance will cover the cost of compensation for personal injuries if you are found to be at fault.
The Legal Oracle’s expert solicitors specialise in self-employed accident at work claims and can answer all of your questions and provide you with the advice that you need immediately -without cost and without obligation.
Types Of Self-employed Accidents At Work
Common causes of injury as a result of self-employed accidents at work include the following:-
- Poorly serviced or maintained vehicles that you, as a contractor/sub-contractor, have been instructed to use;
- Working longer than legally expected (e.g. sub-contracted HGV accidents);
- Defective equipment resulting in injury;
- Fork-lift accidents.
Whatever type of self-employed accident at work you have been involved in The Legal Oracle has the best solicitors to answer all of your questions. Our service to you is completely free of charge, and without obligation, as detailed below.
Our Service For You
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means they should be able to help you with your self-employed accident at work claim how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor to help you with your injury claim?
With The Legal Oracle, you do not need to worry. We have carried out the pre-approval and ensured that not only are The Legal Oracle solicitors efficient and confident in their specialist areas of law, but they also provide a friendly and helpful service.
The Cost Of Our Service To You
The cost of our service for you is completely free of charge. Our solicitor members see us as a finding tool to help them locate excellent new clients just like you. Therefore, they pay a membership fee to be a part of The Legal Oracle. However, that membership fee is not passed on to you in any way, shape or form and does not deteriorate from the level of customer service that you can expect. If a solicitor does not constantly meet the high levels of customer service that our customers demand and deserve they will be removed from The Legal Oracle scheme.
In addition to The Legal Oracle not making a charge for our connection service for a specialist solicitor, our solicitors will speak with you free of charge and explain your legal rights and all funding options to you.
Why Choose The Legal Oracle For Your Self-employed Accident At Work Claim?
All our solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:-
- Before they can start working with us and for you, they are individually interviewed by our managing director, who is able to assess whether they have the legal skills, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the confidence to believe in the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask The Legal Oracle to help you find the right solicitor.
If you ask us to help you, you are under no obligation to proceed to make a claim but we will explain all of your options to you. Theree are three quick and easy ways you can find out if and how much you can claim for your compensation claim.
Make A Quick Enquiry Now
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of The Legal Oracle solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Spend Time Trying to Find the Right Solicitor when We Have Already Done It for You?
How do you know which solicitor will provide you with the best service? While you can assume that solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
The Legal Oracle take the worry out of the search. We have done the pre-approval for you, ensuring that The Legal Oracle solicitors provide highly efficient, specialist expertise, complete competence and a friendly and helpful service. Call us free now on 0800 142 2775.
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.